Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Running 2008

This year we've decided to start running!! (Brittany hasn't quite "decided" yet but I am working on her...your help is appreciated) I will be posting the local runs as the come up. We hope that some of you will join us.

Bridal Veil Falls 10k
Saturday, May 12, 2008
Timpanogos Park (Mouth of Provo Canyon)
9:00 AM Start
3.1 miles up and 3.1 miles back
10 Kilometers, 6.2 Miles
ENTRY FEE
$20.00 US

Registration
http://www.raceutah.com/scripts/registration.php

3 comments:

Hudson said...

I will be picking up some new running shoes in Beijing next month. Sign me up for the 10K but I will not slow myself down to wait for you!

Blog oF Brown said...

why run when you can bike? love scott

Ryan said...

I'm in! I will sign up for it. If you want, we could start running together with Brack.